Place to learn about me and the things going on in my life that I wish to share with all of you! Randomness can be expected!
Friday, July 29, 2005
Awesome!!!
We had the most incrediable fastpitch softball game today!! It was so awesome!! Here is why it was so great: For one thing, we won the game 10-5, but that's not the incrediable part, the awesome thing was that we only had 8 players that played today, we normally have 10 but 2 were out of town, so we had only 8. For all you non-Softball or baseball people, 8 players means that you are short a player on the field when normally you would have 9 on the field. So that was cool, we only had 2 outfielders, luckily nothing really got hit out there and they are good. Also it was incrediable because a lot of people were playing positions they don't normally play. Our third baseman was gone so we needed someone to play third base, and our catcher was gone so we needed a catcher...which catcher is a key position...anywho I played third base which normally I play Center and Brittany who is normally our first baseman was catcher. So then Jessa had to play first, Krista had to play Center and Kathryn had to play left, so everyone was mixed around but yet we still won!! Also we had to take an automatic out at 9th batter since we had no 9th batter, but it was fine, we did so good hitting and running bases. We totally creamed the other team, and they were so ticked off, but it was such an awesome feeling!! I love softball so much it's great!! Oh yeah and I also totally biffed it today when I was stealing third, I had a sweet hit to left field and got 2 people in and I was running to third and the left fielder made a nice throw and the third baseman just ran right into me which caused me to totally trip and fall and bash my head on the ground really hard and it caused my glasses to fly off!! It hurt pretty bad, but it was funny as heck, everyone was laughing so it was Ok!! But my head still hurts I need to take some Tylenol!! Anyways this blog is prolly too long for you all and you prolly don't even care about softball, but our game today was so great, we only had 8 people, and yet we kicked their trash, it was amazing!! Gotta love it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment