Hope you will all enjoy these random pictures of me from the past few months, I will definetly take more and keep putting them on this site!! Have fun looking at me!!!

My roomate Megan, Melissa, and me biking in Kelly Canyon on Memorial day!! Good times...plus my helmet is flippin sweet!!!

Same picture just at a distance, you can see more Nature this way!!

Tim, Megan, Me, Melissa, and Comodore after we went biking in Kelly Canyon on Memorial day!!

Me on a Slackline at Porter Park!!

Me Pretending to fall off the slackline into the camera!

Fun times with balloons on Megans B-day!!

Fun times with a fan!!!

Fun times with a fan Part 2!!

Me today right before I wrote this blog, I was going to use this pic for my profile photo, but it's size is over the limit!! Oh well...my eye is healing up a lot better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment