Place to learn about me and the things going on in my life that I wish to share with all of you! Randomness can be expected!
Friday, July 15, 2005
Dang!
Dang well we had to reschedule our softball game this week for next week because we only would have had like 7 players today if we played, which we can't play with 7 players, anyways I still went to the other game and me and Genn took notes on the teams that played, they are so toast!! We watched their game and they made a lot of mistakes, things that are mistakes to us but to them it's how it's done. Genn has a lot of softball experience, I'm happy to be coaching with her, I am really learning a lot and I know I will keep learning so much more. This year will really help me feel more confident and gain more experience so that next year I can be a coach and in the future I can coach High School Softball, at least that's what I would like to do in the future!! Well I'll keep you updated on everything and tomorrow I will try to post more pics of stuff that I have been doing!! Love ya all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O.K for some reason the message board is down right now. SO here is how you get your own. Go to http://chatter.nvncbl.com/ and sign up. Its actually called a tagboard. Hope it works out o.k. For some reason its screwing up. Peace
Post a Comment