Tuesday, July 12, 2005

That's gonna leave a mark!!

Here is my eye 3 days after the incident with the softball, it does look sick, but I think it's healing up pretty quickly because it's aready starting to turn yellow, too bad I didn't get any pics from when it first happend, it was pretty swollen.
Closer pic of my eye and the red in my eye that's why I'm looking to the left!
Really close pic of my eye, it's pretty nasty, but it really doesn't hurt too much and it's getting better!!

Heres how it all happend:

Hey everyone, just wanted to inform you all about an incident that happend friday afternoon! It all started when me and 4 of my softball pals were fielding ground balls after practice. Things were going good, I was hitting grouders to Stevie, Shar, and Carley, it was lots of fun and they were doing really well, so then Stevie comes in after a while and is like hey how bout I hit some to you now since you are probably tired, so I was like alright that sounds cool! Well I decided to try playing a little infield since normally I play outfield, not that I can't play infield but under normal circumstances I play outfield. So I was playing first base, which is a good position, gotta love the first base. So yeah everything was just peachy I was having lot's of fun, when Stevie hit a hard grounder right straight down first base line. So what do I do, I stand behind the flippin base(Stupid, stupid, stupid!) and like many people know is that when a ball hits a base it does not just go sweetly over it, no it pops, and thats what it did this day! Luckily my face was there to stop the ball!! But yeah so it pretty much hit my eye and now I have a big black eye! I think it's starting to heal up though, but it doesn't look to pretty! But hey you know what? At least the ball didn't get past me, that makes a good infielder!!

1 comment:

scott said...

You need to leave a pic so that we all can laugh at you. lol