Place to learn about me and the things going on in my life that I wish to share with all of you! Randomness can be expected!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
CRAP!!!!!
This sucks!! I just found out yesterday night from my dad that the company I was planning on working for this fall is going out of business!! That means I no longer have a job with good benefits and good people!! Dang it, I wish they didn't have to go out of business, I guess they are now only going to have the factory in China, and everyone who works here in the USA in Spokane is getting laid off!! I feel sad for my old co-workers, most of them have families to support and it's going to be hard for them to find another job! Oh well I guess I am going to have to search for a job when I get home. I hate looking for a job, I was looking forward to already having a job this fall because it takes a lot less time. Well I guess if all else fails I can at least work at McDonalds or something like that, but let's hope that all else doesn't fail! I'm not going to think about it right now, when I get home then I will worry about it, but right now I have about a week and a half left of school so I gotta get things packed, I gotta find out where I'm going to live next year, focus on my championship softball game this friday, and my wilderness first aid overnighter, and be ready to go to Virginia, which I am way excited to go to Virginia, I love it over there, mainly because I will be able to see my grandma and aunt and uncle!! Wish me luck in searching for a job... well in a few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment