Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Roomates!!

Here are some pics of the roomates I have now, they are cool girls and I love them tons, Enjoy!!


Lucy and Melissa, they are so cool!!!
Roomates at Craigos, I think I was in the Bathroom at the time, shows you how much they like me, they don't even wait for me to come back before taking a picture, I think they were conspiring against me "Quick let's take a picture before she gets back!!'' Whatever!!!
Lucy and Megan, they are about the same height!!
Lucy Killing Megan in a NO KILLING zone(look at the sign^)
Megan and Melissa rock climbing!!
Cool Melissa on the slackline at Porter park, slacklining is really fun!!Megan on a slackline at Porter park also(she's really good, it happens to be her slackline!)
Melissa and Rachel at Twin Bridges in the water!
Melissa when we went biking on Memorial day in Kelly canyon, she crashed into that wooden fence thing so we took a picture, it was really hilarious, we were right at the end also!
Rachel on a slackline at Porter park!

No comments: