Peter Noone Rocking the Guitar!!
Place to learn about me and the things going on in my life that I wish to share with all of you! Randomness can be expected!
Saturday, July 16, 2005
I'm Henry the 8th I am!!!
I just got back from the Herman's Hermits concert and all I can say is... AWESOME!!! It was so much fun, if you ever have the oppourtunity to see these guys perform you will not be disappointed!! I loved every second of this concert it was amazing!! Peter Noone the main singer is so Funny, he was making so many jokes, it was great, he is a funny guy, very entertaining!! This was a much better concert then Donny Osmond! I was right in front of the stage at this concert also! Right next to the stage for like the last 40 min of it!! It was awesome, I touched Peter's hand twice!! Also I was standing by the stage after the show and the guitar player came back out to get his stuff and there was this other kid by who was like, Guitar Pick! Guitar Pick!! So he comes over and I am reaching out my hand like hey man give me one, so he's like sorry I only have 2 so he gives one to this kid and this other girl and I was like dang man, bummer, so I was looking at him all sad and stuff so he reaches in his pocket to search for something and he found 3 more picks, so I got one and my roomate Melissa got one too!! It was so rad!! Anyways I had so much fun, I think my voice might be a little hoarse!! Dang guys, if you have a chance to see these guys they are so awesome!!
Peter Noone Rocking the Guitar!!
Peter Noone Rocking the Guitar!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment