Well friends...its time for me to depart for the time being! It sure has been great bloggin with ya all! I will surely pick it back up when I come home!! I'm nervous and excited for this adventure! It sure will be different, but it will be good! I love you all!! Keep on doing what you know is right! Strive everyday to be better than the day before! The Lord loves you, you are His child and He will be there with you through it all!! I'm grateful for the opportunity I have to serve Him on my mission! Y'all are wonderful people! Don't ever forget that I love you!!
Good-bye and Good luck!
Much Love,
Ann Marie
3 comments:
Good luck! I am sure it will be an amazing adventure.
Have a great time AnnMarie! You'll be amazing :)
I am sooooooo looking forward to your return. Ecuador has been very lucky to have you but I want my Amarizzle back:)
Post a Comment