Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mission Address!!

Hey so one of my friends told me I shouldn't put my address up on anything that is available for random strangers and criminals to see and get and than stalk me and possibly harm me or just be really weird, so I decided not to post my mission addy on my facebook or on my blog. If you would like my mission address, let me know and I will email it to you, if I don't have your email address and you don't feel like random weirdos will stalk you if you post it on here as a comment, than you can give it to me and I will email you!! Anywho sorry for the inconvenience, but I guess its better to be safe than sorry these days!
PS: I will be in the MTC in one week!! HOLY JUNK!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lizzie Woolley said...

Hey, when are you coming down? I'm in Provo going to BYU. Maybe, I can see you off.

Melissa Osborn said...

Please email me your addresses!!! Let me know if you don't have my email. :)