Hey all! I decided to change my playlist to Eisley. I mean, I absolutely LOVE Eisley! They are my fav band EVER!! This will be my playlist for the next year and a half! So maybe by the time I come home more of my friends will love Eisley as much as I do! They actually are going to be releasing their 3rd CD this fall...I'll be missin out on that. But its ok! It will still be around when I come home...and it will prob be cheaper :) I was almost going to put up my church mix playlist of songs for the next year and a half, BUT...I changed my mind! This way you can all listen to my fav band when I cannot! How bout I listen to church music for a year and a half instead?? Sounds good to me!!!
Love you all!! Hope life is full of Marvelous Things!
PS: "Marvelous Things" is a song by Eisley...it was the first Eisley song that I heard(Thank you Cortnie!) and I fell in Love with them!
1 comment:
you are welcome:)
Post a Comment