Monday, December 27, 2010

Guess who's back...back again!!


Yes it is the truth! I have returned after serving a most wonderful and amazing mission in the Ecuador Guayaquil South mission. It was truly the hardest most difficult thing I have ever done in my whole life, but for that it was also the most rewarding, most amazing thing I have ever done. There is no way to even express the feelings I have or describe everything that has happened to me in that 1½ years of my life. I am definitely a changed person, of course I am the same person, but I have changed a lot. I have learned so many things. I would need to write a novel about all those things. I don't know how to sum it all up. I just don't have the words. I have definitely been strengthened, my testimony was not found on my mission, I had a testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ before I left, but it has been strengthened a whole ton more. I now have the foundation I need to live the rest of my life. To do what the Lord wants me to do, rely completely on Him and His purposes for me. To strive every day to be better than the day before. To get sealed someday in the Temple of the Lord and raise an eternal family. To teach those children that they are children of God and that He loves them so much. To teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the Gospel and I know its true. It is my joy, it is my life! And just because I am no longer in Ecuador and I no longer have a placa(tag) doesn't mean my mission has ended. In a sense it has just begun! I will continue going forth everyday living and sharing what I know to be true with all!! I miss Ecuador so much and all the people there, cuz I love them so very much. But I'm glad to be back as well. I will enjoy sharing with you all again in my blogs my experiences in Ecuador and also my life as it is passing now.
Tune in for more blogging action from this gringuita :)
Love you all!
Ann Marie

2 comments:

Andrews Family said...

YaY!! I am glad that you had a great experience, or experiences, on your mission! I thought it was about time you were home, so I checked your blog to see if you had posted..and you did, today! I look forward to seeing more posts!

Unknown said...

welcome back to blogging!