Monday, May 11, 2009

MYtube!!

So I think I've mentioned it on here before that I have some videos posted on youtube...check them out right HERE!! Most of them are just of me being a weirdo!
This is my latest addition to my youtube channel, it's a Public Service Announcement I had to make for my Health class!! It was funny to make! My bro Matt helped me! My teacher told me it was the best one she had seen in a long time! HOLLA!!!


Anywho hope you all enjoy em!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Ha ha! You are such a goofball! I love the movie--you definitely have a future in film, baby!

**Oh, and CONGRATS ON THE MISH! So proud of you!

Melissa Osborn said...

That was awesome!!! It turned out so good! I loved how you had the chips on your shirt as you were veggin on the couch, nice touch. :) Very creative chica!

Unknown said...

nicely done judy!