Friday, July 11, 2008

Remember when...?

It's a memory post.

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time. Anything you remember!

Join in and post these instructions on your blog and see what memories you are a part of. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

On your mark, get set, remember!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have many great memories of AnnMarie!!! More so than memories I just have a good feeling whenever she is around. I think that is the most important. They say that years down the road people will not remember what you said or did but more how you made them feel. I just have fun, kind, sincere memories with AnnMarie... My favorite though was her singing Rush songs at the top of her lungs... she is awesome!

Julie said...

I remember when we started saying we have dance parties all the time. I think we really only had one. But we had such a great time talking about all the awesome ones we would have had! Oh, and I remember AnnMarie telling me all about these books she was reading for one of her ED classes something like "The Kid Called It" or what-not. That was a really awful situation for that guy. Ahhh the good ol' days!

Michael said...

One of my favorite memory's is also one of the first. When you me and Ashley were on the three person tube at CD'A and we were doing stuff like trying to change seats mid ride and stuff. And then it got so rough that you had to hold on to us to keep us from bailing out. I really look forward to the Boat trip this year.

My blog is http://thisismichaelsblog.blogspot.com

Cort said...

remember when you came to visit me at Lisa's in Provo and her dog attacked you (Ha!), or when Megan and I used to make fun of you because your hair was always floating around because you wouldn't use conditioner, or when you used to follow me on my bike while I would run down Mill Hollow Rd., or when you and I would ride down the stairs on campus and we almost killed ourselves...oh so many memories...

Cort said...

oh and remember when we lived in that house, and you had to put music on every night for me to go to sleep and you would turn it off when I went to sleep, or when I was practicing my spanish alphabet before I went to bed and you shared your little alphabet jingle with me, or remember when we would dance in front of the mirror in our room...the memories are flowing but I will end here for real.

The Evans Family said...

Remember the days of life at SCC and how we would play that computer game...what's the name of it? And remember how you were such a cheater! Man those were good times, good times indeed!

Whitney R said...

So, the funniest thing right now is at our softball banquet on Wednesday, (not a long time ago, I know... maybe I'll think of something from our first softball experience together too) and every time I looked at you, you were stuffing a HUGE fork full of lasagna in your mouth. Super super funny, I laughed every time!

You are one of the funnest people to be around and it was so much fun to get to play with you on the same team twice :)

Krista said...

Oh Ann Marie....so every time I think of this memory it makes me laugh. So one time at girls camp we were both YCL'S over the 3rd years and everyone was laying down to go to bed but we were all still talking of course. Anyway you were like across the way from me but I started singing, not very loud, a Jimmy Eat World Song. I was like, "If your listening woahhhh." and then you chimed in with "Sing it back", it was so out of no where and hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know why that stuck with me, but it makes me laugh still...so thanks for the laugh!

Krista & Tyler said...

Remember the time we played 500 for softball practice and Nichole dove into Shelly!? I still pee my pants laughing at that..luckily those pants belonged to BYUI haha j/k Oh my...holler at your boo!