Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Videos!

Here are videos that I have gathered over the times, and now have means to put them on here...enjoy!!


When I was in NY I was trying to figure out how to take a video...cortnie was my test subject!



Penguins at the zoo in syracuse!


Saw some girls playin softball in NY and couldn't resist filming them. I felt better about my HS team after watchin these girls.



More penguins at the zoo, they were crazy and cortnie loved em...I pushed my way past all the children to get such good shots, they were all pretty excited and that one crazy penguin came right up against the glass...that was pretty sweet! :)

Douglas and suzi got married, and than Douglas smashed cake into Suzi's face...awww...they must be in love!!


Suz and Douglas first dance...looks a little planned...you cute kids!


I asked Suzi and Douglas "you're married what are you going to do now?" The correct answer is "we're going to Disneyland!" cuz they really were! Thats why I thought it would be really funny...but no..Douglas had to be a funny guy... Anywho it's still a good video.

This is back when I went to the Eisley concert in SLC. It was awesome! This is just us at the merch table mixing and mingling with the band! It's pretty dark..but Dang, Eisley is so totally the coolest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUDY that dance was not planned at all....Suz and I just have such a great connection that we can read each others minds...does that make more sense?

The Evans Family said...

Oh how I miss the days of softball! Every time I pass a field I tell that to Scott and he says when he can be at home to watch the kids at night I can play. We will see if it ever happens. Congratulations on graduating you are going to make an incredible teacher!