Hey Here are some pictures from graduation, these ones were taken on my bros camera and so they are a lil...random. But thats how we roll. I will hopefully post the ones from convocation that are on my moms camera soon. Anywho enjoy!

Excitement!

Aly, Tasha, and I, they were my neighbors in 317, they are cool people!

Sneaky sneaky!

Woo Woo!

Huh?

Yeah for graduation!

Peace out!

We are graduating!

My bro being a deer in the headlights!

My official name card!
I wasn't sure if he was taking a picture or what...turns out he was taking a video...we were ready for the pic though.
PS: Notice that carousel music in the background...apparently thats the graduation music, but man, we were right by the organ dude and he was on repeat or somethin cuz for like half an hour that music just looped and looped...it gets annoying after the first time.
1 comment:
Yeah! Yay for Graduating! But Boo for you being gone forever! I'll sure miss you!!
Post a Comment