Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stick a fork in me...

I'M DONE!! In case you haven't heard the word on the street since Friday, Ann Marie Wise has graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Receiving a degree in Health Education and Spanish Education. Woo!! Tis true! I am done in Rexburg! It's slightly weird to think that I won't be going back there for classes anymore. What I've done for 5 yrs is now done! Weird to think that! I'm excited for the next part of my life...the moving to somewhere new, doing something new, meeting new people part of my life. I get somewhat nervous thinking about reality and Yes I am going to be doing this...but I'm more excited than anything...the nervousness is a happy excited nervousness. It's good!

Anywho I am back in Spokane for these 4 weeks before student teaching in Las Vegas. I went to the ward today and it was great! I remember why I love it, I love the people. I know it constantly changes, but I can always find many friends there, and I love it! I always feel welcome and known there! I was able to see many friends and that made me really happy! I love people! Aren't they just great! I think often about the people that have made a difference in my life and the list is really long...it's pretty much never ending. Everybody has made a difference in my life...whether it be good or bad, the difference has been made. I have been impacted by everyone. We all have! Even that customer who was really rude to me this onetime when I was a cashier at Wal-Mart, they affected my life. I know its crazy but its true. People matter to me...some more than others, but either way, they matter.

I have known a lot of people while I've lived in Rexburg these last 5 years of my life. They have helped make me who I am today, because of them I am a better person. Thank you for that! Thank you for being my friend and impacting my life! I know I can never repay any of you, but I think you are all AMAZING individuals, and I love you all so much and I will never forget any of you! So thank you for being genuine good people and good friends! You have changed my life :)

Anyways, this blog went a little deeper than I thought, but it's all good! I'll try to post pics from graduation on here, we have to get them off the camera first!

Just real quick some advice that President Kim B. Clark gave us at graduation. He gave us 3 pieces of counsel:
1. Don't let the world into your heart.
2. Always have the Holy Ghost with you.
3. Follow the Prophet.

I really appreciated his words and I will take that advice with me as I go out into the "real" world. Hopefully we will all strive to follow these things as well. They may be simple, but how important they really are.

Ok, well now that I'm graduated you can expect my blogs to be much more sophisticated and scholarly...when reading you can say..."I'm reading a scholarly Journal of Health Education" Than whoev you're talking to will be impressed...trust me it will work...just try it and see :)

Hope you are all doing great! I love you all, and sincerely thank you for sticking by me through it all!

PS: My fastpitch competitive team won the championship...go here to read about it and see pics. Thanks whit for the great post!
PPS: I was jokin about that scholarly and sophisticated junk...this is ME we're talkin about here :)

2 comments:

The Lovinger's said...

I want to see some pics!

Cort said...

"sophisticated and scholarly" HA! ya right;) HUGE CONGRATULATIONS:) You did it!