Ok, so I totally went to Silverwood theme park this past friday and I rode the new Aftershock rollercoaster. Apparently they bought it from Six Flags Great America in Chicago. Anywho...I had a blast riding it 4 times!! I can't explain the adrenaline rush I got from it! I was addicted or something and I would have gone more times but the line was semi-long.
So when I went to Las Vegas last year I went on this ride called the big shot on top of the stratosphere...it was crazy insane and I felt like I was going to die. However I obviously didn't! After my Big Shot experience I went to Disneyland and I all the sudden felt fearless, like on rollercoasters and such I was puttin my hands up for the whole ride, which before I would have never done. Anywho so the Big Shot made me less fearful to try the scary rides and ultimately just less fearful in life I feel.
Well than we get to Silverwood and we first went on this ride called the panic plunge which is pretty much exactly like the big shot, except it takes you all the way to the top and drops you instead of shooting you off into the sky like the big shot, and obviously panic plunge was not on a tower taller than the space needle. Well so it was fun, it did scare me, but it got me ready for Aftershock! Since I can't really explain Aftershock too well I found this youtube video describing it!!
Yeah I went on it 4 times! 2 times in the Front! It was awesome! I just got a real thrill outta it! When I was on it I was screamin all crazy, not like a high girly frightened scream but like a "HECK YEAH THIS ROCKS!!" Scream...there is a difference!! And without fail everytime we pulled back into the station I was just laughing and laughing and than ran to get in line again! It's like I was on drugs or somethin!! Oh it was amazingly fun! I loved it a lot!
Anywho I also met a lot of interesting people while standing in line, the funniest person was this girl prob like 14 or so and she was like hyped up on cotton candy or something, it looked like she had a popsicle ring around her lips and she had this really big mouth and was just talking, talking, talking! All about the roller coaster and how it was her 8th time riding it just that day! And how its so much better if you close your eyes and all this random stuff! She reminded me of a cartoon character of some sort! It was really funny! But her excitement just made me excited and before I knew it I was jabberin away also! Haha!
I also had a super fun time with my brother Ben my sister in Law Shauna and my nieces and nephew!Anywho it was so awesome! Theme parks rock! Now I really want to go to Six Flags!
Hope everyone is doing radical!
PS: Here is a video from youtube of the Big Shot ride atop the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, this one was taken in the day, but my Big Shot experience was at night!
The Big Shot at 1,081 feet (329 m) is the highest thrill ride in the world.
2 comments:
you are apart of the roller coaster culture now...you can spot you guys out of crowd anywhere-
I would like to do a personality quiz on roller coaster lovers- I would presume most of them to be a little crazy, out-going, talkative, and...love cotton candy.
holla to the idaho theme park! its intense! so when are we going to disney world?
Post a Comment