Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's gettin Hot out here...

...So eat a popsicle!! I am getting so hot I wanna eat a popsicle!!

Hello one and all! Member how my lappy doesn't like to connect to the internet very well?? Yeah thats still the case...luckily my roomie is kind enough to let me use her lappy! Thanks roomie! You rock!

Ok, so school started this week for me! Its going great so far! I'm teaching 8th grade Health and 6th grade spanish, and I'll also prob teach 8th grade spanish as well!! So I have a full day!! But its wonderful, my cooperating teachers are really awesome and help me out a lot. I'm not actually teaching this week. I'm just observing...next week I'll start teachin an hour or two each day. That will increase each week and than by the end of Sept I'll be teaching all day by myself. YIKES! I hope these kids are ready for me :)

It shall be good times!!

Everyday I come home from school, change, grab a rainbow popsicle...either blue raspberry, watermelon(green), strawberry, or lemonade...and than I walk for what feels like 4 miles to the mailbox to check the mail...most the time the box is empty...which is sad...but at least I'm getting good exercise and nourishment(the popsicle!) Its good times...good times. Anywho those popsicles pretty much make my mouth totally colorful! When that happens...ya just gotta rock it!





ROCK ON TO THE POPSICLES!!!

I hope y'all are doing so wonderful and that life is so super splendid! I love ya all!

Peace out from Vegas!!

3 comments:

Cort said...

you are so funny. You really put some work into this post. I love it!

Whitney R said...

I like it when you color coordinate your tongue with your shirt. It's the best!

a loose seal said...

You crack me up. I love the popsicle/tongue color experiment. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. Hope Vegas cools down for you a little!