Hello all! How is life? Life is super splendid for me these days! Thanks for asking :)
So I thought I would give everyone a lil update on things lately...mainly...my LIFE!
Ok so my fastpitch softball team DOMINATED at our game on Friday! We played the Hawks and we won 14-0 in 4 innings! It was pretty much super awesome! Everyone on my team did super good! I played third base and not to toot my own horn or anything(but I do play the trumpet!) I did really really good! It was prob my best game so far as far as fielding goes! I made 5 outs out of 12 for the game! I even had a pretty sweet double play! Caught the hit than threw out the girl who was attempting to run to second and didn't think I'd catch that junk...but dang..I totally did! So that was awesome! I also did well hitting, I had a sweet triple which it could have been pushed to a homerun, but would most likely have been an out instead. I held up on third even though I was very tempted to run home! My team is really good I'm not gonna lie...and I'm pretty sure we're gonna win the 'ship! I'll keep ya posted fo' shizzle!
Also my flag football team and my slowpitch softball team have a good chance to win the championship as well! Both those teams are pretty killer and I feel confident we will win!
Oh yeah last week I went down to Utah to chill with some of my old roomies. My friend Rock(Jamie Bennett) had her farewell, she is going to P-town on a mish for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. So it was nice to see my old roomies Carolyn(coach) and Ashley, and hang out a bit with them. I also was able to eat dinner at my old roomie Carlys casa. She is sooooo awesome and I don't see her much at all so it was a major highlight to spend time with her and her sister Melanie who is also my good friend and their family!! They are some of my most fav people EVER!!!I love those Deans!!
Other than that things are rockin! Just chillin like a villian..keepin it real in the 208. I have about 3 weeks of school left than my life in Rexburg will come to an end as we know it! Time to move on to bigger and better things(hopefully!) I'm excited for what the future holds! In fact..."the future's so bright..I gotta wear shades" :)
I hope everyone is staying cool...literally and figuratively!! Much happiness to all! Be happy, life is too short to be anything else :)
Love ya all!
Peace out!
PS: Have you heard Coldplays new song "Viva la Vida"? check it out in my playlist! Also check out "New Soul" it's pretty catchy and gets in your head! I love it!
1 comment:
A few things:
did not know you played trumpet, but I am not at all surprised! :)
I thought you went to Utah for a homecoming and I didn't know Rock was going on a mission!
AND, I am so excited for the Ship!! Were gonna win,it will be my second championship with you
p.s. you should totally toot your horn because you are always awesome and if some of the people who read your blog don't know.. Ann Marie is amazing at softball!
Post a Comment