Yes indeed it is a good day, isn't it?!?! Oh yeah the weather is so so nice today and has been this whole week! The sunshine is very awesome considering just last week on June 11th it snowed down here in Rexburg! I knew that we'd get tricked! Member when I said that we couldn't speak too soon here about summer being here cuz as soon as we would it would snow...well that happened...so I hope it doesn't happen again...and if it does...than I give up and I'll just move to Las Vegas....Oh wait!! I am moving to Las Vegas!! Ha! I frequently enjoy going to weather.com to find out what the weather is like in various places...places where my friends are, and my family....so heres what it looks like this week....
Rexburg: we are around the 80's...and sat its supposed to be 90!!Holy!
Spokane: Hi 70's and low 80's
Panaca, NV(Blayre here on mish): In the 90's
Syracuse, NY(Dan my bro here on mish): Surprisingly 60's-80's, they are all over the place.
Las Vegas(this is where I'll be in 2 mths): low to mid 100's!! Holy smokes, I'm gonna FRY!!!
Maldives(lets go Cort!!): Hi 80's
Anywho so there are a few temps I like to keep in mind, its fun seein what the weather is like everywhere.
Ok, now that you all think my blog is the most boring-est blog ever because I just talked about weather...I'll move on to somethin more exciting....like.....KITTIES!!
Yes it's true, My friend Jill and I found our Pom Pom again(please refer to this blog if you have no idea what I'm talking about)...it was very brief but she chose to come back to us for a while...we grabbed her and took her on a journey with us...a journey in the car!! Yippee!! However...I have come to find out that cats get scared when they are in cars, cars are not as enjoyable for cats as they are for humans. Anywho...lets just say that Pom Pom is not declawed! Luckily the journey was brief and we soon arrived at our destination..only to say goodbye to Pom Pom once again and send her on her way out into the cruel streets of Rexburg. Parting really is such sweet sorrow...but who am I kiddin, Pom Pom prob found some other kids to feed her and give her milk..and knowing this kitty she prob just abandoned them as well...right when they were thinking of names to call her...now all they can call her is...stranger...I feel that Pom Pom is doing just fine, and I have faith I'll see her again. She'll find her way back!
So now that you know about cats...and the weather...what else can I report??
Life is going good these days! I'm stayin busy with school and sports! All my teams are doing really well...flag football is intense(yes like the fire at the circus!!), slow pitch softball is mostly intense, Ultimate frisbee is semi intense...and soon I'll play horseshoes which we all know is MEGA INTENSE!! My fast pitch softball is also pretty crazy intense..it fluctuates between crazy intense to intensely intense...you get the picture. But everyone knows that what rec-sports needs to be most intensely crazy intense is BADMINTON(PS: did anyone know that badminton was with an 'n'? I always thought it was badmiTTON, with two t's...craziness!)
Ok...so my blog is outta control..I need to end now before someones head explodes!!
Hope life is peachy for y'all :)
PS: Welcome to all those new people who are reading my blog! You people are pretty much totally radical, hopefully you will gain education and entertainment as you read my words!
Much Love!!
2 comments:
Thanks for welcoming me! And I sure hope you put Pom Pom back where you found her/him! Maybe he/she really has a home. And go ahead, add that your fastpitch softball is awesome, and that Whitney is why it is so awesome. ;)
i feel as though you should have explained more about pom pom the hussie and our random-cruelty in transporting her to a new part of the hood. oh well. you had plenty to write about.
Post a Comment