Hello all! How is life for everyone these days??
Things are going good for me!! These last few days down in Rexburg have been really really beautiful! Warm weather, no wind, just all around a win win situation! Today was a lil overcast and it rained, but hey, I'm just glad it didn't snow like last week!! Yeah it snowed last week, actually May 1st. It was a bummer, but that's what I get for living in Rexburg eh? I think that it might actually be Spring now...but don't hold your breath cuz as soon as you get excited and put all the winter clothes away, it snows! I want to hope for the best though :)
So I realized I should post some pics from New York on here! Even though most of them are on my facebook, but some of you don't have facebook...I'll post some pics on here for ya! New York was fun...did I mention that before?? Well...it really was!
Ok, so my HS team lost in districts! But man they played a heck of a game the last game...they really went out with a bang! It was a heartbreaker, they lost by one in the bottom of the 7th...dang! But oh man, I am so proud of them! They really played their very best, and I saw a glimpse of the team they can be next year if they play with the focus and heart they played with this last game. They will be hard to beat if they play with that same determination and will to succeed! They are all good players and finally for the first time, I saw them play consistent the whole game! I'm really going to miss them and their unique personalities. I love those girls!
I know it's only May, but July is in sight for me, it's pretty much tomorrow! Well...it feels like it sometimes! I'm excited for student teaching in Vegas. It will be quite an adventure...but I think it will be really awesome and magnificent! It might be a lil harder to leave Rexburg than I previously stated in an earlier blog. There are people that will be coming back that I'm really going to miss.
So my ward is really awesome! I just got made Education Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency! So far it's been great! I love this calling it's really rad! I'm looking forward to this new calling and getting to know all the new members of our ward this semester! Our ward is a lot of fun!
Well..this blog is getting long...so I'm going to end before it could be published in some sort of boring annual journal(those things are boring!)
Anyways so life is good! I'm hanging in there! Hope y'all are doing grand! I love ya all! Thanks for reading about my life! You all ROCK!
2 comments:
We live in Buffalo! its about a little over an hour from palmyra. what mission is your brother in? we will have to watch for him! This was tylers mission too!
This is your last semester! Can you believe it? I'm glad to hear that life is going well for you. I love you!
Post a Comment