Tuesday, June 03, 2008

BUNNY!

Or should I say....Kitty!

Yes tis a true story, the other night me and my friend Jill found a cat, it was not a lil kitty, but I like to call cats kitties. It was a great discovery! Our new friend was very soft(like a bunny!) and was not shy at all! Bunny liked followin us around like a puppy. It loved us!

Whilst we were having a good time with our bundle of fur, we were thinkin of names that would suit this particular kitty, some being...Pom Pom, Mr. Cottonball, Puppy(it's tail was like a lil chow dog), and my fav was bunny. We had great fun with our visitor and decided that Jill should prob keep it, since she lives at home and would be able to, whereas I live in an apt, no kitties are allowed. However, I am the one that has a lack of roomie in my room therefore I have a spare bed, but still, cats would not be welcome in my apt. And Coachy who has claim on the room although she is not present would not be very pleased. So Jill got the lil buddy some milk and we went inside after pettin our friend for a good long time.

But sadly it has come to the point in the story that is not very enjoyable to recall. True our kitty was out having good times drinkin some leche (milk) outside on the patio area, next thing I know, I go out to check on our fur ball and its not there!! Bunny has flown the coop and ran away! I guess it was only our cat for like an hour, but I will miss that lil puppy! It was the excitement and highlight of my Monday. I will always remember the good times and the Joy that the lil kitty put into my life!

Wherev our Pom Pom may be...I hope safety and happiness will be with it always! We loved you kitty, you were so cute and cuddly. You will not be forgotten!! You will always have a place in our heart...Come back to us again someday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pom-pom was a little harlot! got the goods and got out! someday i'll get a real kitten that will stay and i will call him kitty and he shall be mine! LOL. loved the report!

Cort said...

yuck! I hope Bunny did not have fleas. So, yeah, about my hair...it is blond and will continue to get blonder. I have been gradually changing it back. I'm lovin it:)Hope life is treating you well. I've got news to share with you.