These last couple days I have been working for my aunt at her daycare taking care of 12 lil niños! It's been interesting, children are funny and cute and sometimes not so cute! I heard the funniest thing today, a lil girl came up to me as I was sittin outside watching them and playing with them and she said " I want to ride the tater tot!" and I was like, "What? You want a tater tot?" she responds "No I want to ride on the tater tot" and she points to the Teter Totter! Haha! It was really funny and cute!
PS: Lil kids smell like drier sheets or some form of detergent...I'm just sayin....
2 comments:
That's hilarious about the tater tot. I found your blog via facebook and it is hilarious. Mine is at thetylkas.blogspot.com. Hope you're doing well.
AnnMarie.. you have such a way with words... I love it.. makes me laugh every time. Dude... hopefully today you are not dozin off to the smell of drier sheets. I mean 2 am is late!!! but it was jack black worth it. yeah...
Post a Comment