So I am back in Rexburg now for all of you who don't remember or have forgotten...Yes Fall is still my off track, but I decided to do something different this year and stay down in Rexburg and work during my off track. I still don't have a job, but I might be getting something here shortly...ummm...working at Wal-Mart again...I know I said I didn't want to work there again...but things just kinda fell into place and it just kinda came about. So we shall see how that goes.....
ANYWHO!!! My Fav band in the whole world EISLEY, is performing in SLC on OCT 2, so next tuesday and I really really wanted to go but didn't think I would be able to and junk like that...Well just so y'all know...I purchased my Tickets today, so next tuesday I will finally be able to see my fav band perform live and perhaps I will get to meet them as well....I am so so excited!! Everytime they go on tour I always want to go to one of their shows, but they are never performing in a city nearby and now they are the closest they have ever been so I can not miss this opportunity!! Anywho, I am really excited!! I will def post after the concert!! Next week is going to be amazing!!
Also next week is going to be busy, this coming Friday I am going back to spokane for my brother Daniels Missionary farewell, he is going to the New York, Utica Mission and leaves for the MTC Oct 10th...we are all so excited for him and know he is going to be an amazing missionary. Anywho so after I come back from spokane I am going to SLC for the Eisley concert and than back to Rexburg and than next weekend I am going down to General Conference! Wow, talk about traveling a lot! Anyways it's going to be busy but a lot of fun as well!!
Life is great, I love it so much, I am so happy and so dang blessed!!
Hope y'all are doing well!!
Love ya much,
AM
2 comments:
Wow- I cant believe you found me!!! things are good here. It will be so fun to read your blog! Enjoy your concert!
I'm sure you have places to stay and what not, but if you need a place to crash, my door is always open and we do have an airmattress. Let me know.....facebook me or email me at kim.tylka@comcast.net or call me at 801-244-7578.
Post a Comment