Ok so I love the fact that I love music. I love music, it rocks!! This is what I love at the moment. I have realized that I can hear a song on the radio, and sometimes I don't know what the song is, but I will really like it, and I will think in my head, this sounds like this artist or this band, and than I will take that to the internet and I can almost always find the song I was listening to earlier and most of the time my guess at the artist was correct!! It's way rad!!
Or, I will think of a song I used to like a long time ago but have totally forgotten who sang it or what it was titled and I only know a few words, so I can take those few words and do some searchin and almost always find it!! I love findin the song, it makes me feel like a detective that just came across a beautiful treasure!!
Anywho I guess I was just thinkin of that today cuz it happened again. I heard a song on the radio and thought, I like this song kinda sounds like billy joel, but I didn't listen to the words and I just forgot about it til I got home and was like what was that song I was listening to earlier? Junk I don't know any of the words, but it did sound like billy joel, so I went to the internet and found out what song it was, "Don't ask me why" by one mr. billy joel!!! Woo!! When I heard it playin I was so excited I had uncovered this jewel it felt like!!
Wellllll....thats just a lil somethin somethin I noticed!! I flippin LOVE music!! It's the best! Woo for Music!!! Word!
No comments:
Post a Comment