Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Member when....

...I went to Las Vegas and California back in April with my friends?? Well here are some pics, enjoy!!

Onetime I was an astronaut
Onetime we were at disneyland
Onetime we were at a dodgers game
Onetime our feet made a star in the sand
Onetime we saw the sunset on laguna beach...
Onetime I got buried in the sand
Onetime blayre and jessica watched the sunset
Onetime we met mickey and minnie

onetime we were on a boat next to the hoover dam Onetime we were on rodeo drive in california
Onetime I had a tongue ring and ash had a nose piercing
Onetime we all wore shades and looked cool
Onetime we were on the santa monica pier


Onetime we met some break dancers...they were fairly good lookin
Onetime I snuck into this pic and was really excitedd!
Onetime we saw the santa monica pier
Onetime we met a princess...
Ok...two times we met a princess

Onetime blayre watched the sunset
Onetime we saw a palm tree in las vegas
ok...three times we met a princess

Onetime we played in the OCEAN!
Onetime we say this beautiful scene at laguna beach
Onetime me and ash took a pic together in california
Onetime we met goofy
Onetime me and kel took a pic in front of the ocean
Onetime we played volleyball on the beach
Onetime we met captain jack sparrow
Onetime we went on the big shot on top of the stratosphere and almost died!
Onetime we all had hoodies on at the ocean
Onetime I was asleep on blayres shoulder
Onetime we went boating in april next to the hoover dam
Onetime we fell asleep in the car again...
Onetime I went on the best trip of my life with my friends who are the best ever all the time...
I will always remember them and the fun times we had! Thanks gals for makin our trip the best! I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One time I read Ann Marie's blog and it was awesome!

Cort said...

One time I was looking through the photos above and I am pretty sure that I saw a shorter version of "The Rock" amongst the break dancers (far left).