Place to learn about me and the things going on in my life that I wish to share with all of you! Randomness can be expected!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
life
What is this life without the ones we love? I think it would be trashy! I know I wrote a blog like this before, but this past week has just reinforced this idea to me again and how true it is for me. Here are the facts: My life is made up of others. Other people make me who I am, they make my life what it is. Without them than my life would be pointless. If we think about it everything in our life we do for others. Not that we aren't our own person and aren't individual, because we are. I'm just sayin that for me, my life consists of other people. I care greatly for people...this may be a strong point and it may be a weakness as well, but I care so so much for others and I love them with all my heart! When I really love someone in a way their life becomes my life as well. I am excited when they are excited! When they hurt, I hurt as well. When they succeed than I feel like I have succeeded as well. When they go off and start a new adventure, I want to be there with them experiencing it along side them. They are so important to me and their happiness is my happiness. I just love them so much and want them to be so happy in this life and I try to make them happy, I try to be there for them and support them in all they do and at times give them guidance when they may need it. Their life becomes as important to me as my own life! And I guess I try to live my life in a way that others can look at me and in some way I can help them at that moment. I can make them happy! When others are happy I am so happy! I love my life because I have so many wonderful people who make it great! They give me the experiences that make me who I am, and I am so grateful for that...for them....for the people they are who have helped me become who I am! People are so amazing and I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment