Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oh you are my scar and that's not really far!

Hey everyone, so it's me again. Anyways so I found out that Cortnies grandma does not live in Mobile like I thought, so that's good!! Well anyways I am pretty bored right now, just at the library listening to Eisley. I seriously think they are my favorite group now, I love them so much!! I could listen to them play for forever, they are so fabulous!!! In fact I have been listening to them a lot, their CD is the only one I have been listening to for like the last month or more. So thanks to Cortnie for getting me hooked on them, but I really love them, so I guess Cort has good taste in music!! Oh actually now the song changed to this song by "The Chemical Brothers" called Galvanize...it's pretty catchy It gets stuck in your head and it was stuck in my head for a while and then it left and then my mom had to go to the store to get some galvanized nails and it popped into my head again!! Funny how that happens. Sometimes I think I could come up with a song for everything that people say...it's just the way my mind works I guess!! It's really random!! "My finger is on the button, My finger is on the button (Push the button)the time has come for us to...Galvanize" Listen to the song and you will know what I am talking about, maybe I will put it on my site!! Well I guess I should go be bored again and go look on some websites for some jobs!! See ya all, have a great day/week!!

No comments: