Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Oh you humor me today!!

Yep back from Virginia, I had a pretty good time, it was kinda boring, but it was nice to be with my grandma even if all we did was pretty much watch fox news, CNN, and the weather channel the whole time. It was nice though, I really hope I will be able to see my grandma again, I really love her a lot. Anyways my aunt and uncle had to work pretty much the whole time, so I really didn't go anywhere except wal-mart once and furniture stores, it was ok though, nice to just be there. Anyways we watched stuff about Hurricane Katrina the whole time, it was so horrible and still is really bad, my prayers are going out to all those affected by the Hurricane. I worry about those who I know who are over there, mainly Cortnie and Scott and her family since they are right in Alabama, and I think Corts grandma lives in Mobile...well I hope they are all ok...I worry about them. Well anyways I'm glad to be back in Spokane, next time I go east and south it will prolly be to see Cortnie in Alabama. Anyways a really cool group is Eisley, they rock!! I will be loving them forever and I can't get enough of them, check them out if you want I know its kinda random, but that's me!! Peace out!!

No comments: