I think that Hilary Duff has become anorexic!! I mean seriously if you see how she looks now compared to how she used to look, she is like a skeleton!! I think it's sad how she gave in to the pressure of Hollywood. Though she claims she lost all the weight from not eating gummy bears, french fries, and not drinking soda, come on Hilary, seriously that's all you did!I don't think so!I think she has gone a little anorexic!! Anyways I sorta like Hilary, she was good on Lizzie McGuire and all the other shows she's been in, but now that she's just another too skinny teen star, I don't know. I liked her when she was a little chunky, I mean she looked healthy not fat or overweight but now she looks way skinny and unhealthy!! Well here are some pictures you decide!

Hilary before becoming anorexic!

Looking healthy, happy, and good!!

Thin and twig like!

Careful boy don't hold her hand too tight it might shatter.

It's sad when all the young teen actresses(and actors) think they have to be skinny and anorexic to make it in the business, I mean Hilary was fine when she was more meaty, she looked healthy, more like a real teenage girl. I wish that they would realize that you don't have to be anorexic and thin to succeed. Just say no to Anorexia!
No comments:
Post a Comment