Hola amigos!
Yep, it's me, I'm still alive don't worry! Obviously you have learned by now that I am a horrible blogger! I have no kids to post about and no super exciting things happening. I pretty much forget I have a blog sometimes.
So 2013, came and went eh? Yah, it did. I thought I'd do a little recap of 2013. So like everybody else and their cat I will post 13 things that happened to me in 2013. Not in any order and not necessarily highlights, just stuff that happened. Not my top anything!
1. Moved to AZ.
2. Found cool roomies to live with, and made new friends!
3. Became a baseball announcer for GCC(Glendale Community College). Mispronounced lots of weird last names.
4. Oh, I went to Disneyland and Magic Mountain. Long lines=not the happiest place on Earth.
5. Went to many concerts. Eisley, The Postal Service, Vampire Weekend, The Lumineers, and Idina Menzel.
6. Ate cotton candy at least 4 times. 6 if you include cotton candy cookies! :)
7. Worked at a place scoring assessments for schools and made a new friend. Who knew it could be so fun?
8. Turned 28! Gasp!
9. Went to Kentucky/Indiana for my old compa's matrimonio! It was a fun/fast paced 3 days! Oh and I was a bridesmaid! Realized I am not good at creating amazing outfits but didn't do too bad.
10. Became a HS Spanish teacher!
11. Got to know my AZ cousins and aunt a lot better!
12. Played on a slow-pitch softball team. Hit pretty much a home-run but got out sliding home...I was technically safe, but the ump felt sorry for the other team.
13. Went to Texas for the first time besides just the airport. Remembered the Alamo, saw a zebra, elephant, and an okapi(look it up).
So there you have it! Some of my 2013 in a 13 fact list. I'm probably forgetting stuff....but...probably not really. Oh! Adventure Time! Discovered Adventure Time! :) Anywho, hope you all had a swell 2013 and all your wildest dreams came true! We'll see what 2014 has in store for my life, hopefully many exciting adventures and fantastic journeys...or at least more cotton candy!
Love to all and to all a goodnight!
1 comment:
total deja vu reading your post, judy! glad you went to Disneyland. sorry the lines were long. i will teach you the ways of disney theme parks one day. happy 2014!
Post a Comment