Saturday, July 13, 2013

FREE FOOD IS AWESOME!!!

WOW! Look, I'm making another post and only a week has gone by! And since no one really reads this except Jill and she doesn't have a Facebook page I figured I would post some pics for her!

Let me just say that this week I have had probably the most Free Food ever! Ok, so let's give a recap of the week and the free food I got each day.

Sunday: My roomie made a pot pie and gave me some of it...Free!

Monday: Refreshments at FHE..not a whole meal but...Free!

Tuesday: Work catered lunch for the more important employees and we got the leftovers...Pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad and regular salad....Free! Oh and I ate at B and Ry's that night for dinner...Free!

Wednesday: Work did the same thing this time it was pizza...Free!

Thursday: 7-11!! Free Slurpee day...me and my roomies went to 2 different 7-Elevens and ate our weight in Slurpees...Free!

Friday: Chick-fil-A has Cow Appreciation Day...if you dress as a cow  you get a free Chick-fil-A meal! HOLLA!! FREE!!

Today, Saturday: Girl in the ward in having a BBQ and providing hamburgers and hot dogs...FREE!

Tomorrow Sunday: Having din with B and Ry...FREE!!!

So there you have it! That's a whole week where I have had FREE food of some sort everyday!! SO RAD! I love free things so much and will do a lot to get free things! Love it! Next week I am going to Spokane where I will have LOADS of FREE food since I will just be staying with my fam, and I will get lot's of yummy meals from my mom! YESSSSSSS!!!

Here are some pics from Free Slurpee Day and Cow Appreciation Day! Enjoy!

 Thumbs up for cows and Free FOOD!

 My roomies and I! Bunch of COWS!

 $8.15 meal absolutely FREE!

 YUM for CHICKEN!

 Lil Free Slurpee! The guy ran out of normal cups so we got these lil shooter cups, he said we could have as many refills as we wanted. We stood there in the store refilling our cups about 4 times! Ha! Awesome!

 Love me some Slurpee!!

 Roomie Heidi!
 Roomies Lindsay and Heidi! We love Free Slurpees!

 Yum!
Slurpee tongue! I love free things!



Oh and PS! I am playing softball on a community team! HOLLA! I'm so EXCITED! Have not played softball in some time but I love it so much! We had our first game on Thursday and DANG I Love it! Like riding a bike, it will always be with me and come back to me when I need it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i was just thinking the other day and wondering if you still drove your white ford taurus! love me some free food! way to dress like a cow