Wednesday, July 27, 2011

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!!!

Ok, so for those of you who don't know, I totally LOVE "The Hunger Games" When I got home from my mission it was the first book I read! Than I read "Catching Fire" and "Mockingjay." They are just about as amazing as they come!! If you have not read these books I suggest you do so! AND....that you read them all before the movie comes out!! Now that "Harry Potter" (which PS it was flippin amazing!!) is over and done with there is a void left in my soul, this void has been replaced by... well... "Twilight Breaking Dawn part one"(which comes out 18 November 2011! Holla!!)...but ALSO by "The Hunger Games!!" They are making the first movie right now and it's scheduled to come out 23 March 2012!! That is exactly one day before my birthday and I can't think of any greater gift!! Anywho to help you all be totally excited for this movie I have added a few fotos and a poster of the movie!! And to convey my own excitement and the moment I am eagerly anticipating I have added a countdown poster that counts down each day, hour, and minute til the premiere of this totally flippin awesomeness that is "The Hunger Games!"

Katniss Everdeen

The Hunger Games
23 March 2012

Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark

8 comments:

Unknown said...

man! i hope these actors and actresses do a good job! i love the books but am skeptical about the sub-par films they crank out for the dollar bills these days. fingers crossed!

scott said...

okay, really...3761 days?! That is like over 10.3 years Ann Marie. I'm really looking forward to reading this series. I am so behind. Btw, I love your grassy background. I had this one up for a while during the end of winter and spring. Oh, and this is Cort:)

Ann Marie said...

Haha! Oh Cort, it's only 238 days but nice try!! :) and it's soooo good!! Totally read those you will love them!! I finally changed my background, that other one was like the original original!!:)
Yah Jill I really hope they do the books some justice with these films!! Not like a Percy Jackson movie mishap!! I really loved the book and I felt the movie was soooo horrible!! If The Hunger Games movie fails us there is no hope left with Hollywood!! ;) I'm just sayin!! But so far it looks like it will be awesome! I mean just from the awesome burning countdown poster!! :) haha!!

scott said...

no, really Ann Marie...why does it say over 3,000 days if the movie opens next March. The math doesn't make sense. Do I have to read the book to understand this?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann Marie said...

Huh?? I don't know where you're looking but on my compu it says 237 days 11 hours and 14 minutes!! Does it fo real say 3000 days on yours?? Thats really weird!! Well it really doesn't have 3000 days! It has 237! Sorry for the glitch! :)

Krista said...

Ann Marie I totally agree. I can't wait for Twilight and the Hunger Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We totally read all the same books...your book shelf on your blog, yep I've read them all. Great taste girly.

Cort said...

ya, it was definitely a glitch. Scott and I were like who would count down for a movie over a 10 year period of time!? It just didn't make any sense. We're cool now.