Monday, December 15, 2008

You Ugly!! Yah Yah You Ugly!

I went to an Ugly Sweater party this past Friday, it was pretty much super hot! I mean literally hot and figuratively Hott!! Take like 30 people and jam them into someones living room, every person wearing some sort of sweater and some even wearing turtle necks(like me!Which who even wears turtle necks?they are totally uncomfortable!), and its going to be pretty Roasty Toasty!! Who would have ever thought that a sweater would make you actually sweat?? What is the purpose?? I mean it should be to keep you warm, but if you think about it...if its makin you so hot that you are actually sweating (which is obviously the purpose cuz its called a sweater!) than that is just no good and I don't know why anyone would want something that's actual main and named purpose is to make you sweat!! But we were all really stunning and Hott with our ugly sweaters! Holla!

Ok sorry for my sweater rant! Anywho the party was semi-fun! I had a good time! We enjoyed taking pics before at my sista's apt! Here are some pics, just in case some of you no longer have facebook(cortnie and Suzi yes I mean you!)



We all look dashing in our ugly sweaters!
Thumbs up for my sweater...I thought it was pretty ugly, but I didn't win the ugliest sweater..actually people thought my sweater looked like a teachers and they thought it was cute! I thought the punch must have been spiked or somethin! Anywho my mom really likes my sweater...so I'm going to give it to her for Christmas!! Whoev thought that someones ugly could be another persons pretty!

Yah! Emily actually won the ugliest sweater award, shes in the pink and my sis won second place for ugliest sweater..shes in the middle! I only won a cookie...oh wait...the cookies were free.
Emily and Audriana High fivin for Christmas!

Don't give me that attitude!

Glamour shots! PS: My grandma made me that cat for Christmas one year! She used to make us all sorts of stuffed animals and different things for Christmas!! What a crafty lady she was!! I love my grandma!

Emily and Isaac thumbs up for ugliness!!


Oh Isaac and Audriana are quite the fashionable couple!! I heard through the grapevine that they are going steady!! How hip!
The best pic I have ever taken!! Doesn't get any better than this :)

Here's a lil somethin somethin for the people!!
So yeah the party was good! Things have been alright up here in Spokane! Havin fun and keepin semi-busy! I'm still looking for a job, but hopefully I'll be getting somethin here shortly! I'll keep y'all posted!!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season with friends and Fam! Thanks for being such radical people!!
Much Love!!

4 comments:

Cort said...

nice glasses. Audriana looks great! Congrats on finishing your student teaching. That is so exciting! We are having an ugly sweater party this Friday...should be interesting.

Krista said...

Ann Marie, I must say that party looks hot...and I'm not talking about the heat kind! No but seriously it looks like loads of fun. Congrats on completing your student teaching. Isn't it a great feeling!? Good luck with the certifying...its not bad at all. Merry Christmas!

Jennie said...

Gosh, I wish I had an ugly sweater like you! If only....

So glad you found my blog! I'm glad we can keep in touch--blogs are the best for that!

Are you going to stay in Spokane? It's a great place--even with all that snow...

Suzi said...

Nice Sweater Judy... Come back to Rexburg and you wont be hot when you wear that.