Saturday, December 06, 2008

Many Moons!

It seems as though it has been a very long time since I last posted a blog! So here ya go...a lil update-a-roo!!

Yes student teaching is done! I am now back in Spokane chillin like a villain..no literally chillin...it is so stinkin cold up here!! I mean when I left Vegas it was still in the 70s, up here it's like 30, that is quite a difference let me tell ya!! But it has been nice to be home!

Currently I am searching for a job! I mean oh look I just graduated in teaching now I can be a teacher, that's what you'd think! But I still have to get my certification, which is some nice paperwork and junk! Once my grades are on my transcript than I can send it all in! Until than I am just looking for something else. I might become a receptionist, because it sounds like a pretty swell job and it pays fairly decent. Plus its full time guaranteed. If I was a sub right now there is no guarantee that it would be every day or that it would be full days. But yeah so this is where I'm at now. I'll keep you posted on everything!!

I'm very excited though because in 59 days my best friend Blayre comes back from her mission to Las Vegas!! I'm so so so ecstatic to have her back and to be able to hang out with her up here in Spokane!! Its going to be joyous! Pretty sure shes absolutely AMAZIN!!! It will be great and fun times! I have missed her indeed!!

Anywho, so I was also watching this show about pandas the other night...and did you know that a baby giant panda weighs 4oz when it is first born, that is about the size of a stick of butter!! Wow!! So interesting I know right! Its pretty much total insanity! They are mega cute though and I'm pretty sure I want a panda!

Well that being said, you all rule! I hope your holiday's are super radical and that you are all choosing the right and keepin it real wherev you may be!!
Love y'all!!

PS: I've added some pics of baby pandas! Enjoy!

Here is a giant panda when its first born, its practically microscopic!
Here is a panda a lil older but still a youngin! Oh what a cute lil bear!! Don't ya just wanna squeeze it!

1 comment:

a loose seal said...

Congrats on finishing up your student teaching! That's awesome. I'm glad you're back in Spokane. Good luck with the job search...I'm sure you'll find something great.

And have you seen the video of the baby panda sneezing? Sooooo cute.