Check it, I was tagged to do one of these things by Hillary, I feel its an honor...I won't let her down!!
5 Things I was doing ten years ago...
1.I was in 8th grade...13, prob playing school Volleyball
2.At this time I had nice braces and long bangs in my eyes that covered my glasses sometimes
3. I was playing the trumpet in band!
4. I was trying to get my beehive personal progress recognition completed
5. I was watching Dawson's Creek every week with my Brother...hahaha!!
5 Things on my "to do" list today...
1. Teach
2. Go to the third student teaching seminar
3. Eat food
4. Start my work sample
5. Call somebody...or not!
5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. Pretty much all candy..I'm not joking.
2. Lately, Pretzels
3. Cereal
4. Otter pops or Popsicles(when its hot and I have em!)
5. Brownies/cookies/good stuff
5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire...(after paying tithing of course!)
1.Pay off my student loans
2.Buy everyone I know a house and some cars, including myself
3.Save money for my kids missions and schools and all my friends kids stuff too
4.Go to Cocoa Islands with cort and buy one of those house boats(the kind in that picture!) And travel in general!
5. Pay medical bills of people(random people or people I know)
5 Places I've lived...
1. Spokane, WA (millwood, blue house)
2. Spokane Valley, WA (Green house on the corner)
3. Rexburg, ID (like 7 different complexes)
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. That's all!
5 Jobs I've had...
1.Wintech inc warehouse worker
2. Huckleberry's Paper Patch(scrap booking store!)
3. Student Teacher, Bob Miller Middle School
4. Wal-Mart(cashier and ladies apparel)
5. Rigby High Assistant Softball coach!!
5 people I tag...
1.Cort
2.Melissa Keymer
3.Michele Graham
4. Your Mom!!
5. Whoev else wants to do it!
2 comments:
Thanks for the tag! I rose to the occasion and did a new blog. It was fun!
Hey, I like how a lot of your comments went to songs, I was singing along as I read it. My personal favorite "I want you to want me" and that song always makes me think of the movie 10 things I hate about you-I really like that flick.
Post a Comment