So my old roomie/dance party pal tagged me in a post! Wow! This is twice I have been tagged pretty much within a week!! This is outta control :) Ha! So here is another survey tag thing! Enjoy!
I am: a child of God.
I want:you..to want ME!!
I have:a cat named fred.
I dislike:rude/mean people.
I miss:my friends.
I fear:creepy bugs, and losing loved ones.
I feel:pretty dang blessed and Happy :)
I hear: My roomies tv show, on the comp.
I smell: very good!
I crave: cheeseburgers and steak...and french fries!
I cry:when I am hurt emotionally.
I usually: eat pop tarts for breakfast.
I search: google :)
I wonder:where I'll be and what I'll be doing in a year.
I regret: never giving a book of mormon to a certain friend.
I love: Everyone!! And I love my life!
I care: sometimes too much.
I always: wear my retainer every night.
I worry: about certain people sometimes.
I am not: a crook.
I remember: names and faces and where I know that person from, pretty well.
I believe: in Christ!
I dance: like no one is watching :)
I sing: pretty much all the time.
I don't always: eat the best.
I argue: not very much.
I write:letters very frequently!
I win: all the time...in my heart :)
I lose: my marbles in neverland
I wish: I was a lil bit taller, I wish I was a balla!
I listen:to music pretty much ALL the TIME!! Music Rules!
I don't understand: why more people don't absolutely LOVE HS Musical??
I can usually be found: at BMMS, in my apt, walking to the mail box, at church on sundays..on facebook!
I need:some money...and some candy!
I forget: almost nothing...I have a very sharp memory!
I am happy: pretty much all the time! Fo real!!
I tag: well I just tagged some peeps in that other post, so I just tag whoev wants to do this and has never been tagged.
No comments:
Post a Comment