Monday, October 13, 2008

PUMPED UP!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY!!! ARE YOU ALL TOTALLY EXCITED??
High School Musical 3 comes out in pretty much 10 days!!!!!!
Just in case your excitement level isn't quite matching mine..... Watch this and be pumped!!!



Oh Goodness!! After seeing this I know you now all want to be first in line to see this flick!!! I FLIPPIN LOVE HS MUSICAL!!! I'm so excited for this you have no clue!! I'm counting down the days!!
And are we having a High School Musical Marathon before the movie... you better believe it!!! Am I slightly obsessed...no comment :)

I only wish you were all here so we could have this experience together!!

"So what are we gonna be.. T-E-A-M...TEAM!!!!!!!!"

Love y'all!!!

3 comments:

Whitney R said...

Would you believe that I've never seen one?

Maybe someday.

But I am excited for you! (because YOUR so excited!!)

absterradster said...

Oh my won't that just be thrilling! If only my husband would let me make him watch them! Actually, I'm pretty sure even if he watched them, he still wouldn't like them! Bummer, oh well I'm so excited!!!!

The Lovinger's said...

hey! I tagged you on my blog. Come check it out to see the questions and let me know when you answer them. have fun!