That being said its still in the 90s down here! Next week its finally supposed to cool down to the 80s! So cross your fingers!!
So life is going good down here. Teaching is keepin me pretty busy! The days go by pretty fast which is nice. I'm enjoying student teaching. It sure is an experience. I have wonderful teachers and an excellent school so that makes things really good! Only less than 2 months left! WORD!
I'm still not super positive on my plans once I'm done here, but they go like this so far....finish here, go back to spokane and substitute teach for a while than perhaps move to the East Coast with a friend for the summer. Than I'll move back to spokane or move somewhere else.
Who knows what I'll actually do though? Things can change! I'm taking suggestions in case I forgot to mention that in an early post.
October will be a good month, High School Musical 3 comes out and I am totally PUMPED!! I love HS Musical!! I know its so super cheesy, but its so cheesy that its great and I will most likely see it opening day!! Who doesn't love teenagers that break into song to deal with the stresses and joys that High School throws at them?? HOLLA!! Ok I'm real excited!! That Zac Efron is so hot right now :) Haha!!
Anywho I hope everyone has been doing radical!! Did y'all go to the RS broadcast last saturday?? Wasn't it amazing?? I loved it!Well...I have just one question for y'all.....
"Would you like to swing on a star? Carry moon beams home in a jar? And be better off than ya are?....Or would you rather be a mule????"
I'm just sayin....
4 comments:
I'd rather be a mule, but that's just me. :)
I'm glad that you're finally getting a break from the excessive heat. I thought about you the other day when I saw the forecast for Vegas. I don't think I could handle that heat!
Where do you think you'll move on the East Coast? You will LOVE it!!!
Oh man you are so rich. I mean we sang to get our way through school right. I miss all the laughs that you made happen. That's right it's all your fault for the side splitting moments. I am glad you are liking the student teaching. Kids would be lucky to have you are a teacher because you make everything SO fun!
You forgot one thing about your after-student-teaching life: Move into Jessica and Ryan's second bedroom/baby room/storage room/office and pay them rent.
Oh man. I totally thought I was the only one in the world who had grown up with that song!!! haha I would LOVE to swing on a star, except I know too much about them to have it actually work..but if I could, I would.
Freak, I love you girl. How in the world are you!?
Post a Comment