Hello everyone!! How are you all??
Sorry I haven't posted on here for like a month...actually more!! Yikes!!! I've been kinda crazy busy with school and coaching and everything that comes with life!
Good news!! The semester is OVER!!! HOLLLLLLLLAAAAAA!!! Yessss!! I'm done with everything...today we have a softball game...a double header at Rigby. Than at 2am friday morn...so in like 14 hrs...I will be off to SLC to catch a plane to Cincinnati than catch a plane to Syracuse!! Yipppeeee!! I'm so so so so excited!! I talked to my buddy Cortnie today and she told me some of the stuff we are going to do and I am like freakin out I'm so excited!! We are going to the city on like Monday-Wednesday! Its going to be so amazin!! I don't even care what we do I'm just excited to get outta Rexburg and have a break and see Cortnie and Scott, I have been wanting to go see them for some time now and just haven't had the means or time. Anyways this trip is going to be so amazing!!
Also my bro Matt is letting me use his digital camera and so I will be able to take many many pics!!
Well sorry I am a bum and haven't been keeping this updated. Many things have happened in the past month...I don't even know where to start....Lets start with the fact that I am now 23!! Whoa! Where has the time gone? Anywho I had a good bday...kinda low key in the day...my roomies invited some friends over for a lil bday party with brownies and ice cream. It was grand! Some guy friends wrote a song for me and it was really funny! Gotta say that was a first! They got my birth year wrong in the song...but I forgave them :)
So yep it was a good bday! This year has been wonderful also! Good things happening,cool people I've met! Fun stuff!!
Anywho, I should write more...but I have places to be and people to see(not really)...I don't want to bore you with all the past happenings at this time!!
I will write when I come back from NY and the semester will be new!
This is goodbye for now! I hope you are all doing super duper fabulous!!
Thanks for reading my blog!
I Love Y'All!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment