I know it has been a while since I last posted...but my holidays were good! I enjoyed the time in spokane with family and friends, in about 3 days I am going back to Rexburg, school starts on the 9th, I am looking forward to it but not as much as I should. Anywho I made a Flickr account and posted a few photos from my trip to California...most of them are on here already...but I will try to post some more as well...I don't really have any recent photos since I don't have a digital camera...I borrow everyone else's photos of me from their digital cameras!! Check out my pics!
Wisest photos
I hope you are all doing well and that your celebrations were wonderful!
Much love,
AM
1 comment:
Loved the pictures! You need some more recent ones! I'm' glad you had a great vacation. If you're ever down this way give me a call.
Post a Comment