Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rexburg Temple!!



Ok this picture is really really cool!! I just found it on this computer I am using at my apt's computer room. I saw this pic and thought it was beautiful!! The Rexburg Temple is being dedicated Feb 3, and the open house is currently taking place! I was blessed to attend the open house last week and WOW! The Temple is so so glorious and beautiful!! I know it is the house of the Lord! I am excited for the dedication and the opportunity I will have to go do baptisms there! I can't wait for the day when I am able to go through the temple and make sacred covenants there, and also for the day when I will be sealed to a choice companion for time and all eternity! I am so excited for the future! I know the Gospel is so true and I am so blessed to be who I am and have the knowledge that I have!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your love for life girl!! I read this at a time when I really needed to read it. You are awesome!!

Cort said...

I miss those sunsets.