Member the time I went to an Eisley concert and never posted back about it?? Yeah I don't remember either :)
Anywho the concert was amazing! I was front row right in front of sherri the lead guitarist/singer. It was absolutley marvelous! I had such a wonderful time. They played my fav songs and I sung along to them all! After their set I was able to get the set list from Garron the bass player, the set list is the list of songs on a sheet that the band plays for their set, anyways that was aweosome! One because the set list is really cool looking on this eisley paper and two Garron responded when I talked to him and his hand touched mine :)
So after the set the band was signing and taking pics at their merch booth at the back of the venue so I was able to go back and get my pic with the band(minus Weston cuz he was outside puttin equipment away)I also got my CD signed and the set list!
Overall the experience was amazing and something that I will always remember! I only hope they will play more shows close by because I def want to see them again! It was the greatest concert I have ever been too(I've only been to a few..but still) Eisley is definitely my fav band, not only because they play radical music, but because they are all really good people. Yeah they have a band and are extremely talented but they are so humble and down to earth, they are just normal people who happen to have a band, but the whole band is their family, it's 3 sisters their bro and cousin and their dad Boyd is their manager! How cool is that! They get to travel around doing what they love with the people they love the most!! Oh...I do love Eisley!!
After the concert me and my bro stayed with our cousin Kim and her family, we really appreciated it a ton! It was nice to see them all even if it was just for a bit!
So there you have it! That is a lil brief recap! I had such a good time! If you never listen to Eisley in your life or know who they are than you are missing out...but I hope that you can have an experience like I did with a band or something you really enjoy sometime in your life because it is truly fabulous!!!
2 comments:
I was just thinking how it has been a really really really long time since you have posted on your blog... I've missed it!! I'm glad you went to your fav band concert. Isn't a rush? isn't rush a rush? we should go to a rush concert!! I cant wait to see you at Christmas!
I did not know that you met the band, got the set list, pictures...all that jazz. Sounds freakin awesome. Aren't you glad I told you about them:)
Post a Comment