Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wake up in the morning...I shall wake up!

Hey everyone who reads my blogs, so pretty much cort and scott and michele and the random people who end up here. Anyways I haven't written a blog in a while so I decided what the heck, I have some time, why not write a blog and let everyone know what's been on my mind, or at least what I want you to know! So first off I finally got a job at none other then Wal-Mart, yep the biggest store in the world prolly! Anyways I am a cashier, it's going pretty well it's totally crazy busy though a lot of the time, but nothing I can't handle, at least not yet... as it gets closer to christmas it's going to be psycho!! Well anyways so that's going pretty well! I can't complain because at least it's a flippin job and if I don't have a positive attitude then it will just suck! So that's that!

Let's see what else?? Hmmm... I have been watching Lost lately on ABC, it's a pretty good and interesting show and I think I am hooked.

My cat is getting old...really really old, I think we have had him for like 10 or 11 human years, whatever it is in cat years I have no clue. He might pass on soon, I don't know though, he seems pretty fit and healthy for a cat of his age, I really don't know how long cats live though...so I guess we'll see.

I'm totally going to see Jason Mraz in a few weeks, it's going to be great, I requested that day off of work so we'll see if they accept my request, they better though, because if they don't and I have to work and miss it I will be very disappointed. It should be awesome though!!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire the movie comes out in like a month, I am totally way excited about it! It looks so awesome! Anywho I am going to go to the midnight showing with my friend Michele(pronounced Mikaylee) and prolly also with this one girl who we met from myspace, she works at the mall and she totally loves Harry Potter also! So that should be interesting!!

Anyways I'm glad that I am working and that time is going by, I really miss all my pals down in Rexburg, however I know that when I go back in January things won't be the same as how they were in the summer, things are never the same once you leave and come back. Just like last year, it's like I was gone for 4 months and all my friends were doing different things, either school or work or home for the fall. But then when I came back, things weren't the same! I guess nothing can ever really stay exactly the same, things have got to change, that's part of life! Sometimes that really sucks though...I guess we can only hope that things change for the better, and so far I'd say that those changes were for the better.

(long side note coming up)

Also I miss my old roomies a lot...roomies that I will maybe never be roomies with again...like Cortnie, yep she definetly can never be my roomie again, because she is married and has a different roomie...but thats cool you know..it was super great being roomies with her when I had the chance...she's the greatest roomie ever...I miss her a lot though. She is the greatest person could always put me in a good mood, sometimes by making fun of me and making me laugh at myself. I miss hanging out with her all the time, even if it was just going to visit her at work or playing frisbee, those were wonderful times. Tricia...I will prolly never be roomies with her again, she is on a mission in San Antonio, which is super cool also, but when she gets back she will most likely be roomies with other pals. She is the coolest Gluten free roomie I have ever had, Full of life and smiling...Carly Dean...The most crazy roomate one can have!! She was so totally off the wall and Bizarre, but not like psycho, she was fun..so much fun to be around and so happy...she was like bursting with happiness and makes whoever is in her presence happy. She always made me happy. No matter what my attitude was it would change to happy once I was around her. She will most likely never come back to BYU-Idaho. As for my roomies I just had this past summer, I don't know if I will be roommates with any of them again... I would like to but their plans may change, I think I will most likely be roomies with Melissa again...if she doesn't change her mind, right now I am already set in my housing because I have already paid my first payment...so we'll see if she still stays with the plan...or if she decides differently. Well I have truly been blessed with some wonderful roommates over the past 2 years, they have had a great impact on me and have become some of my best friends. There is only one roommate right now that I keep in really really good contact with, she has been one of my bestest friends ever and I know that we will always be really great friends throughout our lives! I love roommates and the ones I have had, and look forward to the ones I have in the future... they are great!
(End long side note)

Well that's about it, there is a blog!! I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't please don't leave a comment saying that you didn't like my blog, because then I will just cry, and you and I both know that no one wants to see that happen! Peace!

No comments: