Friday, October 28, 2005

I am so bored!

Oh man I am so bored...I think this has been such a waste of a good night. Man...why am I such a loser? Wait...don't answer that... Well so I e-mailed like a ton of people and commented a lot of people on myspace and sent really long messages to people... here I am sending long messages to people because I am bored, but then they are going to be bored reading them...what have I done?? I have sent my boredom on to others through e-mail!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dang it...I don't know what's wrong with me, but it seems like sometimes when I am bored I tend to also get very sad and contemplative, I think about all the people I know and all the fun times they must be having without me and then I feel sorry for myself...Gasp! Yeah I know it's stupid to feel sorry for myself, but I do sometimes...I miss my friends! I guess I am a human being! Anyways so don't ask me what I did tonight because the answer would be boring!

No comments: