Sunday, September 23, 2012

Epic FAIL!!!!

Hey guys! Yo, Sup!?! So...member that one time I totally set a goal to blog every month?? Yah well turns out I totally crashed and burned on that one...sorry bout that :( I will try to do better but can't promise much OK! I don't want to make this super long, even though it will prob turn out that way. I will recap each month I missed very briefly.

 May: I can't remember what happened that month. Oh yeah...I moved! I'm in new ward now, it's great fun and I like it a lot!

June: My sis and her hubby moved back up here and were living with my folks while Isaac looked for a teaching job. Great fun having them back. My BF moved to AZ with her hubby. Super sad about that. :'(

July: Went to ECUADOR with my trainer/friend!! It was AMAZING!! I had so much fun! I will have to post pics sometime(not today though). Hmmmm...what else in July?? Nothing.

August: I don't remember August too well either. Wow! I'm striking out here on my memory. I worked, went to activities and stuff. Isaac found a job teaching and moved. Oh, my friend Cort got a cell phone which now means we can text each other!! That makes me happy :)

September: I went to AZ for Labor Day to visit B&Ry! Woop! It was fun I loved it a lot, I really miss them.Just this past week I won tickets on the radio(caller 10 baby!!) to a Jason Mraz and Christina Perri concert, I went last night, it was at the Gorge and it was AWESOME!! So much fun!! They really put on a good show! Very talented people! I told my roomie when I got home that I wish I was musically talented so I could make mucho dinero and do something I love as a flippin JOB! That would rock! I don't think my middle school band days playing the trumpet would get me super stardom, junk! Oh, and talking about rockstars, my sis had a 10lb baby girl WITHOUT an epidural! Her lil baby is super cute!! Chubby lil cutie!!

And to come in October...I am going down to Utah for General Conference!! Super excited to see my old compa from the mish! She is the one I trained from Indiana and I haven't seen her for like 2 years!!! I am suppper EXCITED!! I sure love her a ton and wish we lived closer! She is an amazing individual!! I'm looking forward to visiting all my Utah peeps and old mission buddies!! Anywho I will have to post on that when I get back!!

As far as other things go with me, still just working up here, going to church, hanging out with peeps, reading books, WATCHING(or I should say watched) DOWNTON ABBEY (I love that show!! I'm kinda ticked we have to wait til January to watch the 3rd season here in the states! Junk! Not cool!),listening to music(cool band Fleet Foxes!), and I'm thinking about doing other things with my life. So pretty much just the usual going on with me ;) haha!

Oh also this past week I rode a mechanical bull for the first time! It was quite an experience, I think I did pretty good for a beginner. At one point I did go flying off though and fell into the crowd of spectators. Don't worry no one was seriously injured, there's only one girl that has to wear an eye patch now and they said she should regain full vision in her right eye eventually! ;) haha! I actually want to add riding a mechanical bull to my bucket list just so I can cross it off!!!

Well I gots to be going! Sorry that my blog has been so vacant lately. I will hopefully be better at blogging! I bought a new lappy so now I can blog more and I can SKYPE!! Woop!! Do any of you(my friends) have SKYPE out there? Let's chit chat sometime!! :)

Love y'all!! Hope you're keeping it real wherev you are in whatev you're doing!! Peace out!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

judy, you really ought to blog more! i miss your funny stream of consciouceness writing! love that you can Skype! me too! (jillhanc is my ID). love that you rode a mechanical bull! i rode one in july at the madison county fair. totally gave me a bruise on my inner thigh! love that you were caller 10 on the radio. pretty sure you would have freaked out on the phone when you realized you had won. wish you would come visit ME someday we could play! miss you, chica!