Hola mis amigos!! Cómo están pues?? Espero que estén todos bien!!! Chévere!!!
Well that was fun! I miss talking in Spanish all the time! I seriously think that Spanish is flippin AwEsOmE!!! Sometimes I think it's easier for me to express my feelings and junk in Spanish, not really feelings, but just like meanings of things. Cuz I don't have too many words to choose from so the stuff I say is just straight up no beat around the bush garbage...ya know? BLUNT!
Ok...moving on....SOOOOOOO!!! I decided that I have a new New Year's resolution...#1 write a new blog post every month(por lo menos) that means that this month is almost over and I haven't written a blog post...HENCE this blog post. AND I have to write a blog post even if I have NOTHING to say! That is just how it is, I don't make the rules. Actually...I do...but they can't be changed. I just made this up in my mind right now. See this is the beauty of not knowing what to post when you go to post, you get the uncensored(not uncensored as in swearing(I don't swear(seriously it's lame))uncensored as in whatev I feel like saying) random junk that comes outta my finger tips! This will be a good goal! I'm so excited that you all now have something to look forward to again! :) (Julie that means you should not give up on my blog!).
Well now that we got that out of the way...let's move on to the meat and potatoes of this post(PS if I could eat just meat and potatoes for the rest of my life I would probably not be opposed to it...just sayin!)
Just kiddin...I really have no meat and potatoes to this blog...BUT.............what is new with me? Same old junkity junk fo realz!! Work...reading books...watching movies...listening to music...Working some more....Working out(Oh I joined a gym!)....did I already say reading books? Anywho I have several things to look forward to here they are:
#1 EISLEY IS COMING TO FLIPPIN SPOKANE!!!!!! WoW!!! I am SUPER UBER Stoked outta my mind for this concert! In case anyone has missed the memo Eisley is my most fav band in the whole world, and I am not just sayin. I love them! I love everything about them. If you haven't heard of them, take a lil gander at my side bar music playlist, it is all Eisley. I just really like them a lot(PS if I had to only listen to one band for the rest of my life and throughout Eternity it would be Eisley, I seriously love them that much!) Anywho I know that not many people have heard them, but I just enjoy their music and who they are also. It makes me happy!! Like this :)
So they are finally coming to Spokane March 8th and I am totally going and getting like all my siblings(that live in Spokane) to go also! It will be utterly amazing!! I will definitely post after that concert, you don't even have to remind me I made a goal to post every month, I'll just post for the heck of it, because it will be THAT cool!!! Sweeeeeeet!!!
#2 My sister and her hubby and baby are coming up to visit from Arizona!! I am super excited for this as well!! I miss my sister a ton! I don't think I realized how much I took it for granted before when she lived here, it was really great! I mean I could go hang out whenever and play with Arie and have people to talk to about my life. It was overall wonderful and I've really missed her a lot these past months. I know Arie has grown so much and it will be so fun and amazing to see her. I truly love them a ton. I think if I decide to move I want to move close to them, just because they are so great and it would be fun!
#3 Ummmm.... I actually have no #3, I just made that up, I guess I only had a couple exciting things to share and not several....hmmmmmm.... I LOVE COTTON CANDY!! That was exciting!!!
Well now that I have written my monthly novel...errrr...I mean blog post, I hope that you can all rest peacefully at night knowing that I am still the same person and no matter the years that go by and the miles that separate us and all the junk that happens in our lives... my randomness will remain the same..of that you can be certain!!! :)
Love you all! Hope life is going great for everyone! Thanks for not losing hope in my blogging abilities!! :)
1 comment:
lol! you loving cotton candy is not news, but it makes me smile! i'm super glad eisley is coming to YOU so you can enjoy it on my birthday week! holler! much love to you mi amiga!
Post a Comment