So I know that my posts lately have been pretty lame, and pretty much not super detailed about my life or junk like that! And this is prob no different :) ha! I actually am not up to very much therefore I have nothing to report, unless you want pics of me reading books, or watching movies, or...looking at my fish...yah..told you! Boring!! But you know, it's good and I'm happy!! :) Something cool is that The Hunger Games movie is gonna be coming out in just 163 days..I know that seems so far away..but before we know it...BAM! It will be out, and it will be awesome!! They released the teaser trailer a few months ago and I just wanted to throw it up here because I think it's awesome! Maybe you really don't see too much in the preview, but the fact is that it's gonna be a movie! Woop! That makes me happy! I wish that all the books I love would become movies (true most of them have!) but I wish they would be like how I picture it all in my mind while I'm reading the book, who cares if the movie is 6 hrs long, it will be awesome! And those would be the quickest 6 hrs of your life, just you wait and see!! Fun fact: In India many of the movies are like wayyy super long, not your typical 1 1/2 to 2 hr flick...and they actually have like spots of intermission built in the movie!! I watched a movie called Lagaan, (which was super excellent by the way), but it was like 4 hours long, I had to watch half one night, and than they had an intermission...and I watched the other half a different night! But it was actually an awesome movie, lots of dancing and singing and a good story(plus the main actor fella was pretty good looking...even if he is Indian(like from India..Indian :) I'm just sayin...) Soooooo....point being...somehow someday they should figure out how to transmit our thoughts to a screen but not a movie...like a movie...but not a movie(don't get confused!), it will be exactly how we picture it in our minds...EXACTLY! Is it just me or would that be the COOLEST!!!! It will be way more awesome than a movie...just sayin!! Other point being...I love to read and I love to imagine the story unfolding before me in my mind! It is rad!! Other point being....here is the trailer for The Hunger Games
And just to show you the coolness of Lagaan here's one of my favorite songs/dances!!
I know, it's cool right!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
2 comments:
oh judy! i'm so glad you are back to blogging! i ate indian food tonight so i think this clip is very fitting :0 we should watch the hunger games together!! like the midnight premier out here in PA!
Ann Marie I didn't even know you had a fish in your life. That is interesting and I would like to see a pic of you looking at it. I would like to know when you got it, where you got it, what it's name is, the color, does it live in a bowl or a tank...you know, details!
Post a Comment