Ok, as much as I totally LOVE Twilight...this is not in reference to Twilight....Although the Twilight movie does come out on DVD this weekend...so technically it would be a Vampire Weekend...BUT....
Thats not what I'm talking about! I'm talking about a super radical band called "Vampire Weekend" I was looking at my friend Melissa's blog the other day and noticed she had listed them as one of her favorite things! So whenev I hear about a rad band I always go check em out...sometimes I don't really care for em...and sometimes I totally love em! Like "Eisley" was recommended to me by my best buddy Cortnie and they are my fav band ever!! Thanks Cort!!
Anywho so I checked out this band on a website called www.playlist.com its pretty much the coolest website..you can go find practically any song!
*side note* Last year My friend Stacee and Taci and I went on playlist.com and were finding all sorts of early 90s cartoon and TV show theme songs, it was the best!! "JEM is excitement! JEM is adventure! Glamour and glitter, fashion and fame!"
Ok so I went and checked out "Vampire Weekend" and they are my fav at the moment. Thanks Melissa!! They kinda remind me of a lot of bands I really like all combined into one! So as much as I like HSM...I am changing my playlist on here to "Vampire Weekend." I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do, but who really knows these days!!
Hope life is going great for all!!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you like them! They are pretty rad. If they tour in Washington, we'll have to go!
Post a Comment