Monday, February 23, 2009

HSM LOVE

In tribute to all the High School Musical movies I have created a HSM playlist!! It is composed of all the songs from the HSM movies, that's right 1, 2, and 3! If you don't know me that well or are a first time reader of this blog, I absolutely LOVE HSM Please refer to this previous post. I know, I know what you're thinking..."Isn't it kinda a cheesy teenage movie?" Yes in fact it is! But I can't help but totally loving every minute of its lameness and all the corny predictable songs. They are the best!! If you don't know what I am talking about, the third HSM just came out this past week, I recommend going down to the local video rental store and picking up all 3 HSM's...have a HSM marathon, start with the first and go to the third!! You will not be disappointed!! In fact I'm pretty sure if you watch them all by the third one you too will feel like you are a true Wildcat, and you too will be wondering what are Troy and Gabriella, Sharpay and Ryan, Chad and Taylor, and even Kelsi going to be doing now that they are graduated?? Can they really still all be in this together? Anywho you'll just have to watch and see...you might want a tissue or two for the third movie!! I'm just sayin...we can all learn a lot of valuable life lessons from HSM and these Wildcats!

Enjoy my playlist!! I LOVE HSM and I'm sad that there will be no more adventures at East High! But at least I was able to share in these moments and better my life!

We truly are all in this together!
:)

2 comments:

absterradster said...

Beautifuly put! I can say no more than I concur!

Mary Child said...

Ann Marie, I admit it has been too MANY MOONS since I've been on your blog, so I'm just now getting caught up.

So, how's the subbing thing going? I felt like teaching was the only job I ever had that didn't feel like "work". Of course it was busy and at times stressful, but also very fulfilling. I never did try subbing (doesn't sound appealing still) but it's gotta beat insurance!!!

LOVE the ugliest sweater party. I'm SO doing that next winter... I missed the boat here in Cali. I've been in flip flops since mid-Feb.

Great to catch up with you Ann Marie! Take care-